13.3.07

Gotta get up to get down!




I can't believe Addie is nine months old! She has now been out in the world as long as she was inside me. Crazy. This is such a fun time, I just want to stay here for a while. She started crawling a few weeks ago, but just recently seems to have really gotten the hang of it. Before it was only her beloved phone and magazines that would inspire her to move- now she is exploring everything. She is the great unfolder of laundry! Behold- she can empty a basket of yarn with one hand tied behind her back! It's great. Her new love seems to be standing. She will pull herself up and down over and over. She stands up, and then gestures like mad with one free hand while giving what seems like a very passionate speech about the joys of being upright!

2 comments:

Pawpaw said...

Addie reminds me of her Dad pulling up, although I think she is running about a month ahead of him, if I remember correctly. I hope she doesn't hurdle over the rail the way her Aunt Laura did one night, although I think Laura was several months older.

Sparklegirl said...

Aunt Laura didn't even know she did that! :)