30.3.07

Grass, Grass, Grass





We have been enjoying some beautiful sunny days this week! The backyard is our new afternoon hang out, where we snack and explore. Addie likes to plunge her little hands into the soft mossy grass. She pulls up big fists full of green and we play a game called "How much can I stuff in my mouth before Mama stops me?". This is her favorite game! So far she has eaten a bit of grass and a dandelion -both completely harmless. We found a walnut that was sprouting big walnutty tree ideas in the front yard yesterday- that was a fun discovery. Frida likes to join us and rub her face against Addie's bare feet. Addie finds this ever so delightful, and giggles like crazy. It just feels so good to be outside! I can't wait for all the summer pool splashing good times with our little bean.

1 comment:

Sparklegirl said...

Awwww. I almost can't decide who's cuter--Ms. Addie or Frida, the wondercat. I want a kitty to rub against MY bare feets!